The mission of Global Infancia is to boost innovative measures with people and communities, to strengthen an informed and critical population who areparticipatory leaders in their development, living in democracy with dignity and respecting and exercising the rights of children and adolescents. These are the objectives in agreement with Global Infancia´s mission:
- Install children´s and adolescent´s rights in the public agenda with organized citizen participation.
- Encourage social processes which emphasize intergenerational and intercultural diversity.
- Promote citizen participation and education on the rights of childhood and adolescence.
- Introduce the focus of rights in learning and social interaction spaces.
- Develop systems and tools of investigation and monitor the achievement of rights of childhood and adolescence.